15 November 2010

Twenty.

2 0
That's how old I am.
Wow, new decade.
Feels the same.

I did welcome this new phase of my life in with style. If my birthday is any sign of how my new birthday will be then I'm in for a treat. I think the best way of sharing the events of my special day is to start at the beginning and take it one happy moment at a time.

November 11
11:04 pm
My parents skyped me. Thank goodness they love me enough to acknowledge the time difference and plan accordingly to wish me a happy birthday.

November 12
12:01 am
My roommate Stella watched me open the present I got in the mail from my parents. Also I got a super cute new cell phone charm from a friend, so Chinese.

12:48 am
Oscar, Carrie, Bennett, and Patrick (some Chinese friends who live on my floor) came and sang me happy birthday. We put the Hostess cupcakes and candle to use that my parents sent me. 












8:30 am
Head to Ocean Park with Carrie Colton. 
Yeah, we have the same birthday. I loved spending the day with her. 

11:50am
We embarked on a giant panda adventure.










1:00 pm
Chinese Acrobat Show
 

 



1:26 pm
Rode the Sea Carousel














2:00 pm
Hung out with Whiskers

2:42 pm
On top of the world




3:37 pm
Roller coaster on the ocean

5:25 pm
Considered pursuing a career as a dolphin trainer 


6:28 pm
Sunset, I like to call it Heavenly Father's birthday present to me.


6:44 pm
Speed-walked down the street from Ocean Park looking for a taxi so we wouldn't wait the next 2 hours for the bus.

8:30 pm
Korean BBQ


My Hong Kong birthday was better than I ever could have expected. 
I'm taking it as a sign for a fabulous year.



No comments:

Post a Comment