18 November 2010

fLoOr dEcoRaTioNs!

I know, I know, I've been writing in my blog almost daily.
I guess I just have a lot to say. 
And a lot of homework to procrastinate.
Last night we had a floor decorating contest in our building though.
I had a blast. 
Our theme was "warm family, happy playground"
...interesting I know.
But look how cute the sign turned out:

These are my friends Pinky & Nathan.









This is how my door turned out.
 It has slowly been collecting things throughout the year. 
My favorite is the new addition of the Hong Kong flag. 
Patrick made it for me and of course in return I made an American flag for his door, which is not an easy thing... 50 white stars on a blue background? Yikes. 

OH what a coincidence, here is Patrick holding the American flag I was referring to.
Isn't this picture priceless?






Now for my favorite... pictures drawn & signed by Patrick. So adorable.

Things in Hall 5 Floor 13 are going great.

No comments:

Post a Comment