19 October 2010

Tuesday Routine

Today was probably the best Tuesday since I've been in Hong Kong.

I woke up and headed to Wan Chai for institute with the Relief Society ladies. 
The lesson was way good. Moses 6 & 7. 
There was a lot of discussion about Zion and I just thought about Brighton the whole time. 
One heart, One mind, Perfect love.

After learning about the Pearl of Great Price I went to Karma Yoga.
I got a way good deal on a one month membership and took my first class today. 
Only two of us were in the class which I sort of loved and sort of hated. 
It means the Indian instructor was able to help me perfect my postures more, but it also means I had to push myself the entire class.
I love how much stronger I feel after yoga.

Then I went and found a restaurant called Just Salad. 
It was amazing, I created a delicious salad.
Iceberg lettuce, hard-boiled egg, carrots, pasta, broccoli, & mozzarella cheese.
I really love vegetables and I have been craving a fresh salad for a while.
That's the beauty of Central, it's super westernized.

Now I'm in class. Love, Sex & Relationships.
We are discussing the question:
 "How does love differ across ages?"
Nobody is into it, as usual.

I can't wait for next week to make this Tuesday goodness happen all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment