05 December 2010

Pinky & Gary

Saturday night I went for sushi in Mong Kok with my favorite Chinese couple, Pinky & Gary.

Pinky is from mainland China and yes, she did choose her own English name. She chose Pinky because she loves the color pink. I've already filled her in about the cartoon Pinky & the Brain. It's funny because Gary is totally similar to the brain and he is constantly teasing Pinky about being a ditz. They're adorable. I taught them the term domestic violence because they always smack each other. I love hanging out with them. They always speak 100% English anytime I'm around. I really don't mind when people speak Chinese in front of me, but the fact that they care enough not to means a lot. We had like 10 different kinds of sushi.


Lots of salmon ones. I didn't get a picture of my favorite one because I ate the last piece before I knew it would be my favorite, but I absolutely got a picture of the sea eel.


It was pretty surprisingly delicious. We had a great time hanging out and to bring this blog full circle we even saw a mouse on the way home. (Get it, Pinky & the brain are mice...)




No comments:

Post a Comment